The vast majority of employees want to make good money, have good benefits, and a positive work environment. Don’t think that – just because you have good pay and benefits – that everyone will be happy. This survey out of Florida State University shows just how many employees despise their boss (and for good reasons!)
- 39% of employees said their supervisor failed to keep promises;
- 37% said their supervisor failed to give credit when due;
- 31% said their supervisor gave them the silent treatment’
- 27% said their supervisor made negative comments about them to others;
- 23% said their supervisors blamed others to cover up their mistakes.
Yikes. Have you conducted a 180 degree survey lately? It may be time!